Join our 2020 market club!
Unlike a traditional CSA (which locks members into a weekly subscription of farm produce), our members have the convenience of coming to either of our markets and getting whatever they want whenever they want.
How does it benefit our members:
- The ability to load up on any of our products, including vegetables, cut flowers, spring seedlings and meat at the farmers’ market.
- A 10% extra credit: members receive $275 credit per $250 share purchase (think of it as an investment).
- Leave your wallet at home! We’ve got your credit balance at the cash.
- Members often say things like “feels like I’m getting it for free!!” or “I feel more motivated to come to market because of this!”
How does it benefit us?
Like a traditional CSA, we receive some funds upfront when our expenses are high and cash flow is low. This helps offset some operating expenses such as seeds and compost. We always feel a deeper connection and have a strong sense of commitment to our members who demonstrate this level of support which also helps motivate us through the season.
How does it work?
You send us money in the winter, and come Spring they’ll be credit waiting for you at our market stall!
How much does it cost?
$250 per share (feel free to purchase more than one).
How does that break down over the course of the season?
- One share means $11/week if you come to every market.
- Two shares means $22/week, etc.
What happens if I don’t use all my credit in 2020?
You carry it over to 2021!